In an effort to better serve our members, Tri-County Electric offers several different meter loops for sale to members.
Styles Available and Pricing
- 200 Amp Overhead to Underground Service - $725 including tax
- 200 Amp Overhead to Overhead Service - $995 including tax
- 200 Amp Overhead to Underground with an additional Overhead Load - $1,075 including tax
- 100 Amp overhead to Underground Service - $565 including tax
- 100 Amp Overhead to Overhead Service - $608 including tax
All loops are built according to Tri-County Electric Cooperative, Inc. specification sheets
- Disconnects as listed
- 200 Amp - 8 circuit disconnect
- 100 Amp - 6 circuit disconnect
- Two-year warranty
- Rigid Aluminum Conduit - 15 feet
- Copper Wire
- Delivery and Installation - free
For Safety and Security
Security lights provide much needed light over a wide area at a minimum cost. Any security light rented from Tri-County is maintained by cooperative personnel. This includes replacing bulbs, shields, and the photo electric eye. Security lights rented monthly from the cooperative are not wired through the electric meters, and do not affect the number of kilowatt-hours used.
Tri-County maintains an inventory of several types and wattages of security lights for rent by members. The most common size is the 48 watt, 4,814 lumen, LED which rents for $11.50 per month. Several other sizes and types are also available.
If you would like more information on meter loops or security lighting, please call Tri-County and ask for the Engineering Department or click here.