Tri-County Electric Cooperative provides loan funds to members for the purpose of financing the purchase and installation of all electric energy efficient heating and cooling equipment including all types of electric heat pumps, other electric heating equipment, and central air conditioning at locations served bt the cooperative. If you are interested in installing a geothermal system, visit the Geothermal Financing page for more information.
- Maximum amount of loan is $6,000.
- The interest rate will be the prime interest rate as set the first day of the month in which the note is signed or 5%, whichever is greater.
- Maximum Loan term shall be 60 months (no penalty for early payoff).
- Only the property owner is eligible and only one loan available per member.
- Checks will be made out to two parties (member and dealer).
- Promissory note, security agreement, UCC-1 financing statement, and Truth-In-Lending statement must be completed.
- UCC-1 filing fee to be paid by member prior to processing loan.
- Requests for loan will be subject to approval by Tri-County Electric Cooperative.
- Equipment installed shall have a minimum rating of 13.0 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio).
To start the application process, please fill out the loan request form below and return in person or mail to the address below. You may also email to firstname.lastname@example.org.